From Surfing Wiki
A maneuver where the surfer turns around and hangs their heels over the nose while traveling backwards on the wave
- Find a good section on the wave where you can walk up and get your toes on the nose
- When you get your balance hanging 10, turn around quickly while almost as like popping your butt out to get the pose
- You can use your arms for balance, put them up in the air if need
- Make sure to hang your heels over the nose of the board while you are turned around.
- If you haven’t wiped out then keep your balance and walk back on your board and keep shredding the wave